We respect your privacy, that includes our newsletter subscribers, website visitors, donors and those who fill out our questionnaires:
- We will never sell or rent our mailing lists to third parties for e-mail marketing or any other purpose.
- We may advertise in our email publications.
- We respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information.
- We send our newsletters only to those who request them and we offer information to these subscribers how to easily unsubscribe if requested.
- We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible to prevent obsolete e-mails to take unnecessary bandwidth.
What other information do we collect?
The Whistler Institute may also collect IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration or to report information in aggregate form to our partners (e.g. how many visitors logged in to the website). An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer automatically when you use the Internet. When you visit a particular web page, our servers log your IP address. Your IP address is not linked to anything personally identifiable.
Questions or Comments?