- This event has passed.
Presenting & Analyzing Data with MS Excel in the Digital World
November 21 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm PST
One event on November 28, 2022 at 5:30 pm
One event on December 5, 2022 at 5:30 pm
One event on December 7, 2022 at 5:30 pm
One event on December 12, 2022 at 5:30 pm
One event on December 14, 2022 at 5:30 pm
The primary focus of this course is to develop data manipulation skills to present and summarized information. In todays on-line working environment it is a required skill for managers. The course includes discussion of various sophisticated data tools to assist managers in making business decisions. This course covers advanced Excel formulas, concepts, and applications using larger and more professional worksheets using MS Excel. Topics include built-in functions, charts, dashboards, transferring data across applications, and using the built-in tools such as PivotTables, Sparklines, and Slicers.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply Relative, Absolute and Mixed cell references.
- Prepare, create and apply Templates and Styles in Charts and Tables.
- Use correct data modeling terminology.
- Apply data validation options.
- Create Digital Dashboards to present complex data.
- Organize data lists using filters and PivotTables.
- Develop effective “what if” statements in a spreadsheet to support business decisions.
- Present complex data in a digital format to effectively support business decisions.
- Develop a multi-sheet worksheet model.
- Analyze data using the Scenario Manager, Data Tables and Goal Seek.
- Apply Conditional Formatting to large sets of data.
- Solve financial/business problems using appropriate functions such as PMT, FV, NPER, IRR, NPV and RATE in assessing business cases.
- In-person classes.
- Students require access to a lap top to complete this course.
***Registration is required***