- This event has passed.
November 15, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm PST
Students gain various photography skills from learning how to analyze photographs to delivering professional products. Hands-on lab days shooting the Whistler valley are enriched with principles of small business management and marketing. By completion students have developed a portfolio of pictures.
The course is for anyone interested in Photography for personal use or wanting to start a career in that field. Topics will include:
- Camera basics and various types of lenses
- Learn colour and exposure techniques, pre-visualization, filters
- Lightning and composition
- Sports photography
- Learn the basics of editing using Adobe Lightroom.
- Turning photography into business.
Learn outcomes will include the components of professional photography from applying visual elements in photographs, identifying principles of composition to creating pictures that communicate complex ideas and messaging.
It is best combined with the Photo Editing course.
Minimum Participants – 3