- This event has passed.
June 7 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
One event on June 7, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on June 8, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on June 9, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on June 10, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on June 13, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on June 14, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on June 15, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on June 16, 2022 at 9:00 am
With this Cytech accredited course the Cytech International Bicycle Mechanic Training manual is followed, with graduating students receiving Cytech technical one and Cytech technical two certification. Students learn a solid foundation in all aspects of professional bicycle assembly and repair. Focus is put on professional bike mechanic skills including:
- Drivetrain and brake installation and servicing.
- Open and cartridge bearing servicing.
- Wheel truing and wheel building.
- Suspension principles and service.
- Selection, installation and repair of all components for a wide range of bicycles.
- Provide excellent customer service through correct diagnosis and repair of all aspects of modern bicycles.
Course content will focus on best-practices in repairs, customer service, and sales. This professional-level course is designed for students with limited or no bike shop experience, but who have some familiarity with bicycles and their components.
INTERESTED IN A CUSTOM COURSE?
Please inquire for a custom course for you, your friends or your employees directly via email or phone.
FIND OUT ABOUT THE STUDENT GAP YEAR PROGRAMS?
Interested in other alternatives to University programs? Check out the Student Gap Year page for upcoming programs!